1906- From left to right: Annie C. Archer, and her mother and father, Hannah Elizabeth Mowbray, and George W. Mowbray
The Archer children attended the “subscription” school at the church, where parents paid $1 per child to attend. It went from 1st to 8th grade. There were no organized public schools at that time.
1894 The school sat on the north side of Boulder and the MKT Railroad tracks.
The Story According To Mabel Archer Curry:
A street and a brick store were later built and named The Archer Building in 1909, to commemorate the life of Thomas Jefferson Archer. The building under construction (2nd story framing and window frames are visible), on the left, was the Archer Building.
A piece of that history lies in the Vintage Gardens at the Tulsa Historical Society.